Type of Job
About the job
We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious tech-savvy Community manager to join our marketing team! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. You should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
You also should be able to:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
You should have:
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to interpret website traffic, identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management & online marketing.
Do you love good home-cooked food?
We at Futuristic Labs are working at the intersection of the software, hardware, and food. We are building a consumer product that makes it easy for anyone to cook at home with just 5min of hands-on time. We would love you to be a part of it.
You’ll be one of the early employees on an awesome hardware engineering team, you will have the opportunity to freely define and expand your role as you see fit.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India